What we are doing to keep you safe:
- We are limiting the number of people in the building and scheduling so that as few people as possible will cross paths with one another.
- We ask that you wait 10 days after air or train travel before being seen.
- We are using disposable sheets and pillowcases.
- We all wear face masks in the office
- We disinfect surfaces in between each patient
- Each staff member completes a screening tool daily
What you can do to help us keep our community safe:
- On the day of your appointment, please complete the Covid Screening questions. If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, we may suggest you reschedule your appointment.
- We aim to minimize the contact patients have with each other. To do this, appointments are timed carefully. Please try to arrive as close to your scheduled appointment as possible…not too early and not too late.
- When you arrive in the Greensboro office, please come into the lobby and have a seat on the green bench until your practitioner arrives to escort you in. There is a door bell you are welcome to use to let us know you are there.
- In the Siler City office, you may call 919-663-1137 or ring the doorbell to let us know you are ready to enter.
- We will require properly worn masks covering the nose and mouth while in the building. We can provide one if needed.
- We are requesting that patients not bring anyone else along to your visit. Our waiting area will be closed. If a caretaker or support person is absolutely necessary, they will be asked to accompany the patients to the treatment room or to wait outside the building.
As conditions change in our larger community, we may add to or alter these procedures. We realize this may seem overwhelming- your practitioner will be here to help you every step of the way. Please know we are taking these precautions to keep us all well and safe
If you’d like to find a time on our schedule, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your loyalty, patience and understanding.
336-510-2029 / 919-663-1137