We are happy to be seeing you again!
These are the protocols and procedures we have implemented to ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff and larger community:
- On the day of your appointment, please complete the Covid Screening questions. If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, we may suggest you reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive in the Greensboro office, please come into the lobby and have a seat on the green bench until your practitioner arrives to escort you in. There is a door bell you are welcome to use to let us know you are there.
- In the Siler City office, you may text Heather at 919-742-0545 to let her know you are ready to enter.
- We will require properly worn masks covering the nose and mouth while in the building. We can provide one if needed.
- Visits to the office are limited to treatment only. Scheduling, payment and herbal formulas may be handled remotely.
- We are requesting that patients not bring anyone else along to your visit. Our waiting area will be closed. If a caretaker or support person is absolutely necessary, they will be asked to accompany the patients to the treatment room or to wait outside the building.
- Practitioners will be disinfecting surfaces in the treatment room and the office as a whole in between patients.
As conditions change in our larger community, we may add to or alter these procedures. We will do our best to keep up to date with the changing CDC recommendations.
We realize this may seem overwhelming- your practitioner will be here to help you every step of the way. Please know we are taking these precautions to keep us all well and safe
If you’d like to find a time on our schedule, please follow the link above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your loyalty, patience and understanding. We have missed you!
336-510-2029 / 919-663-1137
Stillpoint Acupuncture offers preventive and supportive medical care for people of all ages, using oriental medicine and acupuncture. By applying the theories of diagnosis and treatment used in China for thousands of years, our goal is not only to help alleviate physical and emotional suffering, but also to assist in the discovery and development of your particular contributions to the world.
No matter why you may initially seek treatment, people often find that acupuncture, herbal medicine and other natural remedies bring unexpected benefits. Many say, “I feel more like my old self!” As aches and pains diminish, vitality improves, stressful situations become less overwhelming, and space is created for your inherent strengths to emerge. Embarking upon treatment with acupuncture can even be an opening for transformation throughout your life.
To transform individuals and communities through the power of Chinese Medicine.
All people living into their potential, undefeated by pain and illness.