We are happy to announce that Stillpoint Acupuncture has begun the process of re-opening!
On May 27, we began seeing patients at the Lendew St. location, one at a time and for private visits only. Because we are taking a conservative approach, not all our practitioners will be back at work right away. Jason Trakas, L.Ac. and Blake Faulkner, L.Ac. will begin with a few appointments, and we will gradually increase our offerings throughout the months of June and July. The Siler City office will accept appointments beginning in late July. You can get on the schedule for either office using the scheduling button above.
As we take this first step, we are implementing new protocols and procedures to ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff and larger community:
- Patients will be asked to reschedule if they have any signs or symptoms of coronavirus.
- Patients are encouraged to wait a month or two before coming in if they are in a high-risk group.
- Patients will be asked to call the office from the parking lot upon arrival. The practitioner will review current symptoms on the phone, and then meet them outside to escort them in the building.
- Patients (and staff) will wear masks covering nose and mouth while in the building- with masks in short supply, please bring your own if you have one. We can provide one if needed.
- Patients will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering
- Patients will be asked to sign a special consent form specific to the pandemic.
- Visits to the office are limited to treatment only. Scheduling, payment and herbal formulas will be handled remotely.
- We are requesting that patients not bring anyone else along to your visit. Our waiting area will be closed. If a caretaker or support person is absolutely necessary, they will be asked to accompany the patients to the treatment room or to wait outside the building.
- Patients will be asked to bring as few personal belongings as possible into the office.
- Patients are asked to wear loose clothing if possible, allowing access to arms and legs. We will be using only paper sheets and pillowcases, single use, and will try to conserve those by not using them as covers during treatment unless necessary.
- Practitioners will be wearing gloves during treatment sessions and will be disinfecting surfaces in the treatment room and the office as a whole in between patients.
As conditions change in our larger community, we may add to or alter these procedures. We will do our best to keep up to date with the changing CDC recommendations.
We realize this may seem overwhelming- your practitioner will be here to help you every step of the way. Please know we are taking these precautions to keep us all well and safe
If you’d like to find a time on our schedule, please follow the link above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your loyalty, patience and understanding. We have missed you!
336-510-2029 / 919-663-1137
Stillpoint Acupuncture offers preventive and supportive medical care for people of all ages, using oriental medicine and acupuncture. By applying the theories of diagnosis and treatment used in China for thousands of years, our goal is not only to help alleviate physical and emotional suffering, but also to assist in the discovery and development of your particular contributions to the world.
No matter why you may initially seek treatment, people often find that acupuncture, herbal medicine and other natural remedies bring unexpected benefits. Many say, “I feel more like my old self!” As aches and pains diminish, vitality improves, stressful situations become less overwhelming, and space is created for your inherent strengths to emerge. Embarking upon treatment with acupuncture can even be an opening for transformation throughout your life.
To transform individuals and communities through the power of Chinese Medicine.
All people living into their potential, undefeated by pain and illness.